Recruitment: Join our expanding physiotherapy team!
We are now seeking Specialist Neurological Physiotherapists to join our teams in Glasgow, Edinburgh, and Inverness. Full and part-time employed positions available with great benefits.
NeuroPhysio Scotland Limited, founded in 2011, provides a specialist neurological physiotherapy and rehabilitation technology service across Scotland.
As a Specialist Neurological Physiotherapist for NeuroPhysio Scotland Ltd you will help clients with various neurological conditions maximise their fitness, function, and quality of life. You will have the time, expertise, equipment and support to ensure you push the boundaries of what physiotherapy can offer this complex client group. As part of a small but growing team, you will also have the opportunity to influence how our service develops.
At NeuroPhysio Scotland we demand high standards which is why we offer great benefits. in addition to a competitive salary (£31 – 41k), pension and holiday entitlement, you can enjoy:
- Flexibility – structure your caseload to suit your lifestyle and take holidays when it suits you and your family.
- Professional Development – benefit from mentorship from our experienced team alongside funded access to external courses.
- Job satisfaction – enjoy making a positive impact on people’s lives by providing the very best possible service to a well-motivated client group.
Oh, and then, of course, there’s our Christmas night out…
To be seriously considered for this post you will have the following:
- Experience – at least 3 years working in the field of neurology at a senior level, with community experience preferable.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- Skills – you must be an excellent clinician, able to provide expert patient handling, exercise prescription and motivational skills to ensure optimal patient engagement and results.
- Character – this is an autonomous position so you should be self-sufficient and self-motivated. Within a supportive and progressive team, you should be able to offer others and gracefully receive constructive feedback.
- Driving – full driving license and use of a vehicle.
- Registrations – The Health and Care Professions Council, The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
As a Specialist Neurological Physiotherapist for NeuroPhysio Scotland Ltd, you will work in community and clinic settings providing clients with expert physiotherapy input. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Promoting the value of neurological physiotherapy to clients, their families and carers, multi-disciplinary colleagues and the wider public.
- Providing information and clinical guidance on the use of rehabilitation technologies (with the appropriate training).
- Communicating frequently and clearly both verbally and through the use of information technology skills including use of a mobile device for access to email, shared documents and electronic calendars.
- Documenting clinical interventions and providing written summaries for GPs, case managers, lawyers and other health professionals.
- Liaising with all members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team as appropriate.
- Planning and recording your Continuous Professional Development.
Email your C.V. and cover letter to email@example.com or call 0141 255 0304 to express your interest.