Neuro Physio Scotland is a group of independent physiotherapists who specialise in the treatment of neurological disorders that affect the brain or spinal cord. If you are recovering from a neurological illness or have a neurological condition, we aim to help you get the best chance to achieve your maximum level of fitness through specialist physiotherapy. Our team of neurological physiotherapists visit you in your own home where you will receive the treatments to help your recovery and improve your quality of life. We help people with neurological conditions such as stroke, spinal cord injury, head injury, adult cerebral palsy, Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Disease. We provide a home-visit service within Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness and Aberdeen and many of the surrounding communities. We can also arrange clinic visits for particular treatments.
Your physiotherapist will have:
- Extensive knowledge about your condition
- Excellent neurological assessment skills
- Specific training in treatment techniques for neurological conditions
- Up-to-date knowledge of the best available evidence base for specific treatments
- Expertise in the latest available Rehabilitation Technologies.
- A creative and practical ability to translate these skills into a meaningful therapeutic experience