Physiotherapy can help many injuries and conditions but a neurological physiotherapist or neurophysio has the specialist skills to help people with neurological conditions.
The physiotherapists at NeuroPhysio Scotland all have many years of experience working in neurological physiotherapy, treating a multitude of conditions, with the most common being Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury and Multiple Sclerosis. We provide treatment at home or in a clinic and provide a plan that is specific to the needs of the individual.
We also offer Rehabilitation Technology expertise and can provide the latest rehabilitation aids such as Saebo dynamic arm orthotics or Functional Electrical Stimulation devices. Use of these technologies can often enhance recovery or provide lasting solutions to physical problems.
We provide a variety of different services across Scotland. View our “Where we Visit” page to find your nearest location and what services we can offer.
Your physiotherapist will have:
- Extensive knowledge about your condition
- Excellent neurological assessment skills
- Specific training in treatment techniques for neurological conditions
- Up-to-date knowledge of the best available evidence base for specific treatments
- Expertise in the latest available Rehabilitation Technologies.
- A creative and practical ability to translate these skills into a meaningful therapeutic experience